1. What personal data is stored?
1.1. When purchasing goods in the DARTZ MotorZ OU online store, we enter into a remote agreement, which requires the following information: buyer’s name, telephone number, e-mail address and, if delivery is provided, then we also need the address to deliver the purchase. Your contact information is required so that we can contact you about the order fulfillment process and other issues related to the order.
1.2. If you want to buy goods on instalment, you need to provide additional information: your personal identification code, personal document number, a copy of an identity document, information about the employment situation and information to assess your ability to pay for the product before concluding the contract. Without this information, we will not be able to offer a hire purchase.
2. Purpose of personal data processing
2.1. In order to provide you with good quality and comprehensive service, we collect your personal data, which is mentioned above in this section 1.1. and 1.2. of the Personal Data and Cookies Policy.
2.2. In order to process sales and support requests, we process the following personal data:
2.2.1. information on purchases and activity history;
2.2.2. content you share;
2.2.3. payment history to make shopping easier for you by offering your favorite form of payment.
2.3. We want the DARTZ MotorZ OU website and mobile app to be as simple and convenient to use as possible, so to improve our services, we constantly analyze our activities by analyzing and managing the following information:
2.3.1. information about cookies;
2.3.2. analytical data.
3. Can I object to the processing of my personal data and use the DARTZ MotorZ OU website and mobile app?
3.1. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data in accordance with your consent. However, without the required information, it is not possible to complete the purchase because the seller will not be able to complete your order.
4. Security of your data By organizational and technical means, we ensure that your personal data is protected against any illegal activities. Our internal system ensures that your personal data can be accessed and processed only by those persons of our company who have special authority to process this data. Therefore, the level of protection of your personal data meets the highest security standards. In order for your personal data to be fully protected, it is recommended to pay attention and make sure that when connecting to our e-shop, your personal data is not seen by unauthorized persons and that it is stored correctly. We recommend that you regularly change your authorization password, keep your payment card data secure, and take other security and precautions so that the security and confidentiality of your personal data is not compromised. Our website is protected by a security protocol based on a data encryption system certificate (SSL).
5. How long is personal data stored?
5.1. Your personal data is stored for as long as necessary to ensure that the purposes of the processing of personal data are achieved, but not less more than the time required by the law governing our activities. Data processed with your consent is stored until you withdraw your consent.
6. How can I access the personal data that is being processed?
6.1. You have the right to access and consult your personal data processed by DARTZ MotorZ. You can access the personal data you process in the following ways:
6.1.1. by sending us an application by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.1.2. Contacting us by phone – +371 26522232.
7. What are cookies?
7.1. A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your Internet-connected device. Cookies are used to differentiate users and improve the functionality of the website according to the settings chosen by the user. Some of the cookies we use will be deleted as soon as you close your browser. Other cookies are stored on your device and allow us to recognize the browser you are using.
9. What cookies do we use?
9.1. Important cookies: These cookies are necessary for browsing our website and using the services. For example, cookies are used to authorize and identify users by accessing the registered users section of the site. Deleting or blocking these cookies will deny access to these services.